Rates and terms
Rates Guide for 2021
Per person sharing per night – From R515
Per person sharing per night – From R990
Please request a quote for exclusive use of the Homestead
Read about our specials
Please send us an enquiry should you wish to discuss anything prior to booking
Terms & Conditions:
1. A 50% deposit is required to confirm booking. The balance is due on arrival.
2. Cancellation 7 days prior to date of arrival will incur a 100% forfeit of booking deposit. Cancellation 21 days prior to arrival will incur a 25% forfeit of booking deposit.
3. The Homestead can accommodate children from the age of 13years and upwards and units in The Suites can accommodate children from the age of 6years and upwards. We regret that we cannot accommodate children younger than 5 years on the property.
4. There are no self-catering facilities available in the rooms and guests are encouraged to book for dinner to enjoy the full Tenikwa experience. Rates per person quoted include breakfast unless specified.
5. As a licensed establishment, guests may not bring or consume their own liquor on site. A corkage fee of R500 will be levied on guests who ignore this condition of booking.
6. Guests requiring access to the establishment after 18h00 can make arrangements with reception for a gate remote, as our main access gate closes at 18h00 for the safety of the animals.
“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.”